Help us do things better online
Test-drive what we do online and get a $50 MTA voucher* for your feedback
We love hearing your feedback. So we’re starting a series of workshops to find out what you think about our newest online services before they launch.
What’s in it for you?
As well as helping us shape the way we do things online, you’ll also get a $50 MTA voucher to say thanks for each workshop you come along to.
What you need to know
- Each workshop is 35-45 minutes long
- They are held: during working hours, after working hours, (5pm to 8pm) or Saturday mornings, (10am to 1pm).
- You can take part at:
- Our head offices in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch
- Any AMI store
- Alphero, our partners in Wellington and Auckland
Join our testing team
We’re always looking for ways to do things better and we hope you can help. If you’re interested in taking part in our workshops, fill out the form below to give us your details.
Tell us a bit about yourself
Before you sign up for our workshops, we just need a to know a bit more about you. Please enter your details below.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
- Customer Labs workshops are conducted by IAG New Zealand Limited
- Each participant in a workshop will receive one (1) $50 MTA voucher at the conclusion of the workshop.
- MTA vouchers are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Standard terms and conditions apply (including expiry dates) to the use of the MTA voucher and must be complied with by recipients.
- Employees of IAG New Zealand Limited and its competitors are not eligible to attend the workshops.