AMI Queenstown First Aid Kit Prize Draw
Terms and conditions
- The AMI Queenstown First Aid Kit promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 11am on Saturday 19 January 2019 and ends at 5pm on Saturday 19 January 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age or over as at Saturday 19 January 2019. Employees of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete an entry form and correctly answer the Classic Car question and submit it to AMI at the Cromwell Classic Car and Hot Road Show during the Promotion Period. There is only one entry allowed per entrant.
- Entries that are incomplete or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible.
- The Prize is one (1) of five (5) First Aid Kits, valued at $40 each (“Prize”).
- Five prize winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on Tuesday 22 January 2019 (or such later date as is required by AMI) (“Prize Draw”).
- The prize winners will be contacted by AMI by Wednesday 24 January 2019 (or such later date as required by AMI) by phone. If a winner has not responded to AMI within five working days of being contacted then AMI can at its discretion: (a) deem the prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and (b) re-draw another eligible prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Winners must collect their Prize from either the AMI Queenstown or AMI Alexandra store. The Prize is the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Prize where, in AMI’s sole discretion:
- that person is not (or is no longer) eligible; or
- AMI is unable to contact the person to arrange Prize collection after using reasonable endeavours.
- AMI reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend this Promotion, including to re-schedule the Prize Draw, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
- AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize.
- AMI may use and disclose entrants’ personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
- Entrants agree that if they win the Prize then AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.