12 Days of Christmas Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited, NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010 (“AMI”).
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years and over who have a valid Facebook account.
- To enter, follow the conditions of entry on the corresponding AMI Facebook post.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- This promotion commences on 13 December 2016 and closes on 24 December 2016 at 5.00pm (“Promotion Period”).
- There will be one (1) “12 Days of Christmas” post published every day during the Promotion Period, with a total of twelve (12) “12 Days of Christmas” posts. There will be one (1) Prize and one (1) Prize draw per “12 Days of Christmas” post, with a total of twelve (12) Prizes. The winners will be drawn on 12 January 2017 and will receive their Prizes by courier by 19 January 2017.
- Each Prize consists of Prezzy Cards to the value of $250
- The winners will be drawn and notified by AMI via Facebook by 12 January 2017.
- If a winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by AMI (within 7 days of the date of the Prize draw), AMI may re-draw the Prize from all remaining eligible entries.
- In the event that the Prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond AMI’s control, AMI may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- The winners agree that AMI is entitled to use their name and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.
- AMI reserves the right to terminate or amend any aspect of this Promotion without notice at any time.
- AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize.
- AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion or the Prize draw.