1. Determine the type of claim you have
- For most claims you will have to fill out a claim form.
- For windscreen or household glass claims, simply phone us on 0800 100 200. You do not need to fill out a form.
- For any other claim, select the appropriate claim type from the choices below.
2. Complete the claim form
You can fill in the claim form by typing in the answers on your computer and then printing the document or you can print the claim form and fill it in on paper.
- Carefully answer all of the questions on the form
- Note that some parts of the form such as accident diagrams and signatures must be filled in after you print the claim form.
- Make sure that the form is signed by the policy holder and the person making the claim.
3. Submit your claim
What happens next?
When your claim form is received at the AMI Branch we will:
- Acknowledge we have received it by letter or phone
- Provide you with a claim number for your future reference
- Let you know the next step for processing your claim
Please do not authorise repairs, spend any money or replace anything until we have confirmed that your claim is accepted.
If you have any questions please phone us toll-free on 0800 100 200.